Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shih Lin Taiwan Street Snacks @ 1 Utama

It's been a while since I had Shih Lin as a snack/meal. So since I was at 1 Utama today, I decided to have it, and also to blog about it. 1 thing I never miss in Shih Lin Taiwan Street Snacks is their XXL Crispy Chicken, for a price of RM6.00(inclusive of tax), their XXL is REALLY big for that price. You can either choose with chilli powder and pepper or without. Today, mine was without chilli powder but with pepper. Their pepper already makes the chicken salty enough, so it's good enough for me.

The front part of the bag


The back part of the bag, showing The Story Of Shih Lin


The REALLY REALLY BIG XXL Crispy Chicken.

The snack place is located near the TGV Cinema in Old Wing 1 Utama, beside New Zealand's Natural. Other than the XXL Crispy Chicken, there are other street snacks like Oyster Mee Sua (GREAT) and a few other snacks.

No comments: