Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Greenery Seafood Restaurant@ Telok Gong, Klang

New Greenery Seafood Restaurant located in Telok Gong, Klang is quite deep in a coconut growth. Went there for dinner just now, very satisfied with the food quality and the price. It's the cheapest seafood I had in my life after ordering so many types of seafood. The dishes came extremely fast. Btw, they have an ostrich just outside the restaurant, but I didn't take a pic of it as it was raining.


The Restaurant Signboard.


Snacks before meal. =)



Garlic Chilli.

The first dish that came, Venison cooked with ginger and onions.

My favourite exotic meat.

Four Heavenly Kings. Basically brinjal, long beans, lady fingers and one more vege cooked together.

My first time trying this type of curry. It's Baby Shark Curry, there's all the shark meat including the fin. I got the fin. ^.^

First time seeing Butter Prawns with dried chilli.

Fried Calamari with salted egg.

Black Pepper Snails, first time trying also.

All the food.



I will be half drunk while i'm publishing this blog due to the drink above. It's fermented coconut drink, called Todi. High percentage in alcohol, had around 2++ glasses of it. Taste sweetish and very refreshing.

Definitely RECOMMENDED, price is Real reasonable.

No comments: