Friday, June 20, 2008

Oat Coated Chicken Chop

Before I start off this new post, alot of people that read my blog asked me the following:

Me: How do you find my blog?
Friend: It's only about food.
Me: Yea, cause it's a food and travelling blog, nothing about social stuff.
Friend: Ooooo.
Me: =.=

Believe me, you know who you are.

Okay, I can continue with my blogging now.

After a boring day in school, I finally reached home and had dinner. I usually don't have western food every week, this is the third time I'm having it within 1 week. Last Friday, Sunday(Sorry didn't take pictures), and Today. AND I dont usually have oatmeal chicken chop, I think this is the first time. That's weird. =.=



Photos of the food. I know some of you had your dinner already, but you can get hungry again xD.



The salad dressing. Consists of lemon, olive oil and brown sugar.

No comments: